Diesel Cleaner & Cold Flow Improver
Diesel Treatment 1:1000 is a multi purpose diesel additive that cleans the complete fuel system, increases cetane number and restores power and performance. Contains a lubricity additive to lubricate the diesel fuel pump in case of low sulphur fuel. Diesel treatment removes carbon deposits from injectors and prevents needles from seizing. Improves combustion using effective cleaning agents. Also it is developed to improve diesel-flow capability under low temperature operating conditions and makes diesel fuel winter safe. Protects diesel from crystallization / freezing.
- Cleans the entire fuel system including injectors
- Increases cetane number
- Restores power and performance
- Improves combustion and reduces fuel consumption
- Protects the fuel system against corrosion
- Reduces emission of hazardous exhaust gases
- Lubricates the diesel fuel pump in case of low sulphur fuel
- Removes carbon deposits from injectors and prevents needles from seizing
- Protects fuel system against wear, rust and corrosion
- Improves starting performance and eliminates knocking under partial loads
- Makes diesel fuel winter safe
- Prevents wax crystal build-up
- Prevents gelling, slow-flow and no-flow situations in filters, valves, injectors and the entire fuel system
- Reduces the Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) by 10-12˚C. Reduction of the CFPP depends upon the composition and the initial CFPP of the treated diesel fuel.
- Prevents settling and accumulation of wax crystals at the bottom of the fuel tank
For all diesel engines (incl. common rail) with or without turbochargers running on low or normal sulphur level diesel fuel.
1. Squeeze the bottle to get the top chamber filled with 25ml.
2. Pour the contents of one filled top chamber in the fuel tank.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 before filling it with diesel fuel.
1 Litre treats 1.000 litres of diesel fuel.
2 x 25ml for one full tank of diesel fuel.