Hybrid + Electric vehicle AC Fluid
TecLub’s Hybrid + Electric vehicle AC Fluid is a synthetic lubricant formulated for air conditioning systems in electric and hybrid vehicles. A premium grade polyolester oil compatible with R134a and R1234yf refrigerant.
- Ideal for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Superior lubricating qualities compared to alternative synthetic technologies and mineral oils. Improved wear protection will result in improved system efficiency, lower maintenance costs and reduced downtime.
- Exceptional Viscosity Index (VI) - the high VI of TecLub’s Hybrid + Electric vehicle AC Fluid enhances compressor life by ensuring efficient running at temperature extremes. The high VI may also allow the user to select a lower viscosity fluid than typically used, with associated power usage savings.
- Good high temperature stability, resulting in reduced downtime and lower maintenance costs.
- Very low water content.
- High dielectric resistance.
- Formulated expertise - the TecLub Hybrid + Electric vehicle AC Fluid contain efficient additive technology to protect the compressor from any problems related to corrosion of white or yellow metals, to minimise the effects of wear and extreme pressure conditions and to ensure long fluid life.
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||63|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||7,9|
|Pour Point (°C) (cSt)||-41|
|Flash Point (°C) (cSt)||246|
|Dielectric Breakdown strength (keV)||<40|
|Water content (ppm)||<30|
Handling of small volumes requires simply ensuring that the container is closed when not in use and that time spent transferring product to the compressor system is minimised. Unopened containers are to be stored clean, dry and at normal temperatures.